coffee-forum.net
Promoting coffee discussion.

Main
Date: 21 Dec 2006 12:44:26
From: notbob
Subject: Coffee cleaning chems
What's good for serious descaling. This cleancafe stuff is a
joke, at least in weekly descaling concentrations (1 env).

Also, howzabout ancient coffee enamel? I'd like to disolve it without
scrubbing.

nb





 
Date: 21 Dec 2006 19:44:10
From: Barry Jarrett
Subject: Re: Coffee cleaning chems
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:44:26 -0600, notbob <notbob@nothome.com > wrote:

>What's good for serious descaling. This cleancafe stuff is a
>joke, at least in weekly descaling concentrations (1 env).

i've used HCl from time to time. i prefer scalekleen from everpure
for most tasks, though. send me your snail mail and send a pouch out
for you.


>
>Also, howzabout ancient coffee enamel? I'd like to disolve it without
>scrubbing.

tri-sodium phosphate


  
Date: 21 Dec 2006 15:00:59
From: sprsso
Subject: Re: Coffee cleaning chems
Seconded....al


On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:44:10 GMT, Barry Jarrett
<barry@rileys-coffee.com > wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:44:26 -0600, notbob <notbob@nothome.com> wrote:
>
> >What's good for serious descaling. This cleancafe stuff is a
> >joke, at least in weekly descaling concentrations (1 env).
>
>i've used HCl from time to time. i prefer scalekleen from everpure
>for most tasks, though. send me your snail mail and send a pouch out
>for you.
>
>
> >
> >Also, howzabout ancient coffee enamel? I'd like to disolve it without
> >scrubbing.
>
>tri-sodium phosphate