coffee-forum.net
Promoting coffee discussion.

Main
Date: 06 Sep 2007 03:28:35
From: sprsso
Subject: Florida Restaurant and Lodging Show
Anyone going tomorrow? I'll be there with our roastmaster and the
regional technical guy from LM and Franke....al





 
Date: 08 Sep 2007 12:39:59
From: sprsso
Subject: Re: Florida Restaurant and Lodging Show
Lots of the Point machines in my market, in case anybody would also
like some LaVazza soup.
This new pod seems to be partnered with Saeco. FWIW, it also makes
soup, tea and chocolate....al

>
> Yeah the wife has the lavazza 'esspresso point' thing at her work.
> they love it.
>
> 100 pods -- $50.00 2 pods per sealed pak.
>
> cool.
>
> dave
>
> www.hitechespresso.com




 
Date: 08 Sep 2007 13:52:15
From: lockjaw
Subject: Re: Florida Restaurant and Lodging Show
On Sep 8, 7:14 am, sprsso <spr...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Sep 8, 3:10 am, lockjaw <davebo...@gmail.com> wrote:>
>
> > they HAVE ESPRESSO in Florida??
>
> > :-)
>
> > dave
>
> Not many good ones that I tasted. In fact, the Cimbali booth was the
> worst there. Even Cafe Bustello was better. Lot of LaVazza's new
> illy=like pods partnered with Saeco. Very interesting machinery this
> year....al

Yeah the wife has the lavazza 'esspresso point' thing at her work.
they love it.

100 pods -- $50.00 2 pods per sealed pak.

cool.

dave

www.hitechespresso.com




 
Date: 08 Sep 2007 04:14:04
From: sprsso
Subject: Re: Florida Restaurant and Lodging Show
On Sep 8, 3:10 am, lockjaw <davebo...@gmail.com > wrote:>
> they HAVE ESPRESSO in Florida??
>
> :-)
>
> dave

Not many good ones that I tasted. In fact, the Cimbali booth was the
worst there. Even Cafe Bustello was better. Lot of LaVazza's new
illy=like pods partnered with Saeco. Very interesting machinery this
year....al




 
Date: 08 Sep 2007 07:10:30
From: lockjaw
Subject: Re: Florida Restaurant and Lodging Show
On Sep 6, 6:28 am, sprsso <spr...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> Anyone going tomorrow? I'll be there with our roastmaster and the
> regional technical guy from LM and Franke....al

Hi, Al.

they HAVE ESPRESSO in Florida??


:-)

dave