coffee-forum.net
Promoting coffee discussion.

Main
Date: 18 Mar 2007 17:03:36
From:
Subject: I-Roast Parts
I've managed to lose the gasket that seals the lid to the roasting chamber
for my I-Roast. Does anybody here know where I can get a replacement?
Thanx, W.Beck






 
Date: 18 Mar 2007 21:06:22
From: Felix
Subject: Re: I-Roast Parts
W.Beck writes:
> I looked for Hearthware online but was redirected
> to Nuwave oven!

Start here instead:
http://www.i-roast.com/pro_02.php


Felix



  
Date: 19 Mar 2007 23:33:24
From:
Subject: Re: I-Roast Parts

"Felix" <felixyen@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:1174277182.257042.283890@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
> W.Beck writes:
>> I looked for Hearthware online but was redirected
>> to Nuwave oven!
>
> Start here instead:
> http://www.i-roast.com/pro_02.php
>
>
> Felix
>
Thanks, I did finally find the site, but Windows didn't like the certificate
when I tried to order the part.
I e-mailed customerservice@hearthware.com and ended calling Frank at
888-689-2831 EXT:6747. Part ordered.
Thanx again, W.Beck




 
Date: 18 Mar 2007 18:21:40
From: AlanM
Subject: Re: I-Roast Parts
I just ordered a part or my I-roast and the email is
customerservice@hearthware.com

They have an on line parts list with prices. Surprisingly reasonable.

AlanM

authorised_user@earthlink.net wrote:
> I've managed to lose the gasket that seals the lid to the roasting chamber
> for my I-Roast. Does anybody here know where I can get a replacement?
> Thanx, W.Beck
>
>


  
Date: 18 Mar 2007 23:09:30
From:
Subject: Re: I-Roast Parts

"AlanM" <michael1943@comcast.net > wrote in message
news:PtGdnW_ff-QaJmDYnZ2dnUVZ_viunZ2d@comcast.com...
>I just ordered a part or my I-roast and the email is
>customerservice@hearthware.com
>
> They have an on line parts list with prices. Surprisingly reasonable.
>
> AlanM
>
Thanks, I'll give them a try. I looked for Hearthware online but was
redirected to Nuwave oven!