coffee-forum.net
Promoting coffee discussion.

Main
Date: 19 Apr 2007 19:13:39
From: Ken
Subject: Old posts
Is there a searchable repository of old posts on alt.coffee as far back
as 2004? If so, where?

Thanks
Ken K




 
Date: 19 Apr 2007 21:11:09
From: Randy G.
Subject: Re: Old posts
Ken <kkrone@charter.net > wrote:

>Is there a searchable repository of old posts on alt.coffee as far back
>as 2004? If so, where?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.coffee/topics?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8


Randy "where else...?" G.
http://www.EspressoMyEspresso.com




  
Date: 20 Apr 2007 07:39:25
From: D. Ross
Subject: Re: Old posts
Randy G. <frcn@DESPAMMOcncnet.com > wrote:



   
Date: 20 Apr 2007 21:44:12
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Old posts
D. Ross said the following on 4/20/2007 12:39 AM:
> Randy G. <frcn@DESPAMMOcncnet.com> wrote:
>
>


    
Date: 21 Apr 2007 10:01:33
From: Steve Ackman
Subject: Re: Old posts
In <iOydnWjsKoeiC7TbnZ2dnUVZ_gydnZ2d@comcast.com >, on Fri, 20 Apr 2007
21:44:12 -0700, Ken wrote:

> Hmmm... I have been looking for some posts on water mineral content
> that supplemented Jim (S?)'s water faq but I can't find it searching
> under both kenk and kdkrone.

The 5 posts I find under those names occur in 4
threads, none of which has anything to do with water.




    
Date: 21 Apr 2007 08:17:44
From: D. Ross
Subject: Re: Old posts
Ken <ken@comcast.net > wrote:



     
Date: 21 Apr 2007 07:52:57
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Old posts
D. Ross said the following on 4/21/2007 1:17 AM:
> Ken <ken@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>


      
Date: 21 Apr 2007 22:37:32
From: D. Ross
Subject: Re: Old posts
Ken <ken@comcast.net > wrote:



       
Date: 22 Apr 2007 09:50:34
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Old posts
Excellent. Thanks very much.

May I ask how you were able to find this? I tried a google search but I
did not come up with it. Thanks, Ken

D. Ross said the following on 4/21/2007 3:37 PM:
> Ken <ken@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>


        
Date: 23 Apr 2007 00:08:16
From: D. Ross
Subject: Re: Old posts
Ken <ken@comcast.net > wrote:



        
Date: 22 Apr 2007 13:17:53
From: Steve Ackman
Subject: Re: Old posts
In <24-dnf2IFpxhDLbbnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@comcast.com >, on Sun, 22 Apr 2007
09:50:34 -0700, Ken wrote:
> Excellent. Thanks very much.
>
> May I ask how you were able to find this? I tried a google search but I
> did not come up with it. Thanks, Ken

You can find them on google if you search for posts
by author "Ken K" instead of kenk.



         
Date: 22 Apr 2007 11:05:03
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Old posts
Steve Ackman said the following on 4/22/2007 10:17 AM:
> In <24-dnf2IFpxhDLbbnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@comcast.com>, on Sun, 22 Apr 2007
> 09:50:34 -0700, Ken wrote:
>> Excellent. Thanks very much.
>>
>> May I ask how you were able to find this? I tried a google search but I
>> did not come up with it. Thanks, Ken
>
> You can find them on google if you search for posts
> by author "Ken K" instead of kenk.
>
Thanks! When will they make computers that stop taking things so
literally....!


      
Date: 21 Apr 2007 20:52:28
From: Barry Jarrett
Subject: Re: Old posts
On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:52:57 -0700, Ken <ken@comcast.net > wrote:

>able to find the posts, which I think were from about 2005.

are you sure they were on a.c and not geek or hb?


       
Date: 22 Apr 2007 09:47:11
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Old posts
Barry Jarrett said the following on 4/21/2007 1:52 PM:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:52:57 -0700, Ken <ken@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >able to find the posts, which I think were from about 2005.
>
> are you sure they were on a.c and not geek or hb?
I had posted on both alt.coffee and coffeegeek, but not on home-barista.

It is not life or death. I appreciate you having looked.

Thanks
Ken


   
Date: 20 Apr 2007 12:03:48
From: Steve Ackman
Subject: Re: Old posts
In <46286db5.11255815@localhost >, on Fri, 20 Apr 2007 07:39:25 GMT, D.
Ross wrote:
> Randy G. <frcn@DESPAMMOcncnet.com> wrote:
>
>


    
Date: 21 Apr 2007 08:06:48
From: D. Ross
Subject: Re: Old posts
Steve Ackman <steve@SNIP-THIS.twoloonscoffee.com > wrote:



    
Date: 20 Apr 2007 11:51:30
From: Ross Wentworth
Subject: Re: Old posts
Steve Ackman wrote:
> In <46286db5.11255815@localhost>, on Fri, 20 Apr 2007 07:39:25 GMT, D.
> Ross wrote:
>> Randy G. <frcn@DESPAMMOcncnet.com> wrote:
>>
>>


     
Date: 21 Apr 2007 10:25:52
From: Steve Ackman
Subject: Re: Old posts
In <46290bb2$0$14118$742ec2ed@news.sonic.net >, on Fri, 20 Apr 2007
11:51:30 -0700, Ross Wentworth wrote:
> Steve Ackman wrote:

>> One of these days when grep gets REALLY tedious, I'll
>> have to figure out the easiest way of getting them all
>> into a MySQL database.
>
> I've done this type of thing a few times. Let me know if you need help
> writing a script.

I'll certainly keep it in mind. Thanks.


 
Date: 19 Apr 2007 21:27:10
From: notbob
Subject: Re: Old posts
On 2007-04-20, Ken <kkrone@charter.net > wrote:
> Is there a searchable repository of old posts on alt.coffee as far back
> as 2004? If so, where?

Google > more > Groups > Advanced Groups Search

http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&

nb