coffee-forum.net
Promoting coffee discussion.

Main
Date: 02 Oct 2006 17:54:26
From: coffeeguru
Subject: So many new choices of gourmet coffee for offices
Hi All.
Thanks to my consulting job, I get to work in so many offices all
around the state and I have to say, that coffee services are getting
better now with quite a few new choices.
However, only one seems to be offering the real espresso/cappuccino
beverages, fresh from beans! I'll tell you in a bit. In Texas, we just
got a new 'cup machine' - you put a little cup in it with preground
choice of coffee or tea and it will mix it with water and dumps it in
your mug. Not all that cool, but better than the BAD coffee we had
before.
Now in Chicago, we got a Barista Supremo machine. That is the real
thing. Makes each cup fresh from the beans, froths milk - the whole
thing. Espresso, cappuccino, late, mocha, you name it. It does it all.
The vendor's website is here: http://www.primecoffeeservice.com, if you
want more info. Enojoy.





 
Date: 05 Oct 2006 07:25:52
From: daveb
Subject: Re: many new choices of gourmet spam
Ah, but it keeps the thread alive and more visible.

dave "122"

Danny wrote:
> daveb wrote:
> > bringing attention to spam by responding to it.
> >
>
> Ah, but he came back again, so it's a conversation.
>
> --



 
Date: 03 Oct 2006 22:23:22
From: daveb
Subject: many new choices of gourmet spam
bringing attention to spam by responding to it.



  
Date: 04 Oct 2006 19:02:36
From: Danny
Subject: Re: many new choices of gourmet spam
daveb wrote:
> bringing attention to spam by responding to it.
>

Ah, but he came back again, so it's a conversation.

--
Regards, Danny

http://www.gaggia-espresso.com (a purely hobby site)
http://www.malabargold.co.uk (UK/EU ordering for Malabar Gold blend)



 
Date: 03 Oct 2006 15:23:00
From: coffeeguru
Subject: Re: So many new choices of gourmet coffee for offices
Sorry guys for the confusion. Didn't want it to sound like a spam. Just
wanted to share my experience and appreciate new technology. Not much
of a writer myself...

coffeeguru wrote:
> Hi All.
> Thanks to my consulting job, I get to work in so many offices all
> around the state and I have to say, that coffee services are getting
> better now with quite a few new choices.
> However, only one seems to be offering the real espresso/cappuccino
> beverages, fresh from beans! I'll tell you in a bit. In Texas, we just
> got a new 'cup machine' - you put a little cup in it with preground
> choice of coffee or tea and it will mix it with water and dumps it in
> your mug. Not all that cool, but better than the BAD coffee we had
> before.
> Now in Chicago, we got a Barista Supremo machine. That is the real
> thing. Makes each cup fresh from the beans, froths milk - the whole
> thing. Espresso, cappuccino, late, mocha, you name it. It does it all.
> The vendor's website is here: http://www.primecoffeeservice.com, if you
> want more info. Enojoy.



  
Date: 03 Oct 2006 23:00:27
From: Steve Ackman
Subject: Re: So many new choices of gourmet coffee for offices
In <1159914180.697194.11050@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com >, on 3 Oct 2006
15:23:00 -0700, coffeeguru wrote:
> Sorry guys for the confusion. Didn't want it to sound like a spam.

Exactly. It was thinly veiled self-promotion, but
you wanted to deceive people into believing something
else.

> Just
> wanted to share my experience and appreciate new technology. Not much
> of a writer myself...

Actually you just wanted to promote your business
in such way that people wouldn't know you had any
affiliation with this "discovered" technology.

It's transparent, it's dishonest, and then to come
back and pretend you "just wanted to share" adds
deceptive icing to the liar cake.


 
Date: 02 Oct 2006 22:50:10
From: Ken Fox
Subject: Re: So many new choices of gourmet coffee for offices
"coffeeguru" <jvetyska@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:1159836866.022044.233230@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hi All.
> Thanks to my consulting job, I get to work in so many offices all
> around the state and I have to say, that coffee services are getting
> better now with quite a few new choices.
> However, only one seems to be offering the real espresso/cappuccino
> beverages, fresh from beans! I'll tell you in a bit. In Texas, we just
> got a new 'cup machine' - you put a little cup in it with preground
> choice of coffee or tea and it will mix it with water and dumps it in
> your mug. Not all that cool, but better than the BAD coffee we had
> before.
> Now in Chicago, we got a Barista Supremo machine. That is the real
> thing. Makes each cup fresh from the beans, froths milk - the whole
> thing. Espresso, cappuccino, late, mocha, you name it. It does it all.
> The vendor's website is here: http://www.primecoffeeservice.com, if you
> want more info. Enojoy.
>

Yeah, these things were all the rage for a while but since then several
users have been electrocuted, and study of the resulting coffee has shown
that fecal matter is mixed in with the roasted beans.

Approach this with extreme caution.




 
Date: 03 Oct 2006 15:48:54
From: Brent
Subject: Re: So many new choices of gourmet coffee for offices
why does this look like a carefully crafted spam, correct me if I am
wrong...

"coffeeguru" <jvetyska@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:1159836866.022044.233230@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hi All.
> Thanks to my consulting job, I get to work in so many offices all
> around the state and I have to say, that coffee services are getting
> better now with quite a few new choices.
> However, only one seems to be offering the real espresso/cappuccino
> beverages, fresh from beans! I'll tell you in a bit. In Texas, we just
> got a new 'cup machine' - you put a little cup in it with preground
> choice of coffee or tea and it will mix it with water and dumps it in
> your mug. Not all that cool, but better than the BAD coffee we had
> before.
> Now in Chicago, we got a Barista Supremo machine. That is the real
> thing. Makes each cup fresh from the beans, froths milk - the whole
> thing. Espresso, cappuccino, late, mocha, you name it. It does it all.
> The vendor's website is here: http://www.primecoffeeservice.com, if you
> want more info. Enojoy.
>




  
Date: 02 Oct 2006 21:37:31
From: ensenadajim
Subject: Re: So many new choices of gourmet coffee for offices
On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:48:54 +1300, "Brent" <me@privacy.net > wrote:

>why does this look like a carefully crafted spam, correct me if I am
>wrong...
>
>"coffeeguru" <jvetyska@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:1159836866.022044.233230@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> Hi All.
>> Thanks to my consulting job, I get to work in so many offices all
>> around the state and I have to say, that coffee services are getting

I guess he consults for you know who.


jim